Sunday, January 8, 2012

YouTube Fun

By Randy

Recently I’ve been watching a lot of YouTube on my new IPod and I like it a lot. On YouTube I am capable of watching episodes of shows that I am not capable of watching on TV. Also recently my family has watched a lot of home videos. We watched a funny home video when I am play sword fighting my older brother with some new toy swords we got. Collin is doing it sort of unwillingly but I’m really into it. We edited the video and we are going to put it on YouTube. The clip is called Sword points.

1 comment:

  1. I think you all already know that we are fairly addicted to YouTube. Glad you are enjoying the fun parts of it. I think I'm subscribed to your channel, yes? And then when you put stuff up, it will let me know. Have you seen the stuff we have up on our channels? Tori puts stuff up all the time on hers.

    ReplyDelete