By Randy
Last year for Christmas I got my first I pod touch ever! When I opened up my present I thought it was going to be clothes of some kind especially sense it was in a box that I usually get clothes in and it weighed like clothes. But when I opened the box and saw the new black 8 gig I pod still in its plastic store case along with a new nice looking black normal case and around 4 screen protectors my face brightened with astonishment and surprise. My older brother got really jealous that he had not gotten an I pod and I had. But he still had one more present he picked it up in hopes that it would weigh like an I pod but then his smile seemed to fade when he said kind of unhappily that it was too heavy to be an I pod. When he opened the present he was expecting it to be something not very cool but when he opened it he had the same astonishment and surprise as when I had opened my I pod because what he got wasn’t an I pod but something better, a Smart Phone!
Dude! Collin has a smart phone? What's he gonna do with that? :)
ReplyDeleteWell I could get android apps or I could text people or maybe, just maybe I could call people with it:)
ReplyDelete